- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Honest, quick, communicative, helpful, kind. Great experience. Took time with me to explain the work. Great value and great work.Maureen Solomon, 02/27/2021
This is absolutely reliable auto repair place you are looking for. I sent my car here for brake pads replacement and I saved money vs. dealer. Then I heard some little sound from my car and told the technician Art. It’s hard to find the reason but he insisted to look for it and called me to come and fix it for no cost. And now my car has no problem since. I like the way the technicians here are working and taking care of my car , also the way they explained it. Very professional and trustworthy.Yan Hoo, 07/31/2020
This shop solved my smog control device problem in a nanosecond. They knew what to do! I had taken my car in repeatedly because the catalyst could not be tested and was told there was nothing I could do but drive endlessly. This shop is exceptional.Doris Reynolds, 11/30/2019
Chucks Auto is a AAA certified shop which is why I chose them initially. I've been to them several times for minor and bigger repairs and oil changes and smog checks. They are honest, have fair prices, good communications and are efficient. The related staff who answer the phones are really good as well, like Diane. A tip to getting there is to get off the freeway, go up a block and circle around so you enter off of San Fernando into their spot on the right side. It's a super busy corner, so take your time and stay alert coming and going. P.S., they have a lovely restroom too...; )Code Chick, 10/12/2019
Always the best. I started coming to Chuck to fix my cars when I was 16. Soon he'll be fixing my children's cars. Generational devotion well earned. Once, about 25 years ago, I took my car to another mechanic. A week later the manifold caught fire and the car burned to the ground. Lesson well learned. Always take your rig to Chuck. They get it done quickly and correctly. And you can even pick it up after traffic. In life you need a good accountant, a good dentist, a good attorney, and you need Chuck Mercier and the guys to keep it all running smoothly.Meeno Peluce
Chuck & the 76 Gang have taken care of 2 of our cars and done a great job diagnosing the issues and fixing them at a fair price and in a timely manner. In 2007 they took care of a evap leak coming from a broken vacuum line under the engine cover in our 2004 Toyota Solara. We've had no issues since! Last week they replaced a Crankshaft Sensor in our 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SE that was causing the truck to stall. Their out-the-door price was 1/2 of the Jeep Dealer I called! They're listed on AAA Recommended Repair Shops and provide Members with a discount. Our Jeep is running smooth and it was a giant relief to know they would fix the issue using genuine Mopar parts and incl. a 1 year Warranty. So I hightly recommend Chuck Mercier's 76 Complete Auto Services. - ERICGOLD STREET, 10/08/2019